Jurassic World 2

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (Jurassic World 2)

Jurassic World 2

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom arrives in:

Universal Pictures have just unveiled the official, first full length trailer for Jurassic World 2 aka Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and it is glorious! Tons of exciting new footage revealed. Enjoy:

If you're a fan of Jurassic Park and are looking forward to the Jurassic World movie sequel, be sure to join in our Jurassic World 2 forum - a dedicated community of like-minded Jurassic World fans. The forums are a great place to discuss Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom's plot synopsis, cast, production news and more!

Never miss an update on Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom by liking Us on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our Jurassic World 2 blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

More Articles

Fan responses to Life finds a way! Watch the official Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom trailer NOW!

The Jurassic Bootleg

Dec-07-2017 6:19 PM

How is this even possible?

Sci-Fi King25

Dec-07-2017 6:22 PM

Great trailer. I loved the amount of species shown. The CGI was already better than JW.

(But am I the only one who didn’t like the way the Brachiosaurus sounded?)

The Jurassic Bootleg

Dec-07-2017 6:33 PM

^

Brachio sounded the same for me.

KingKaijuGojira

Dec-07-2017 6:42 PM

OMG Rexy vs Carnotaurus! Love it!

Danzilla93

Dec-07-2017 8:24 PM

I have to admit, the idea of seeing Isla Nublar, Jurassic Park itself, destroyed so utterly is honestly leaving me disturbed.  That island IS my childhood, a place that has fueled my imagination ever since I saw the original film as a kid.  It's a place of wonder where creatures I always dreamed of meeting could actually exist.  The idea of paying money to go see it wiped off the face off the Earth leaves me... heartbroken.  It'd be like be like going to a Star Wars film in which the Millennium Falcon blows up, or a Lord of the Rings film only to see The Shire flattened by a meteor.

I'm still excited for this film, and have every intention of watching the hell hour of it as close to opening night as I can.  But I'm nervous about getting shot right through the childhood, so to speak...

All I have to say is... if they dare kill Rexy, I'll freaking leave the theater.  Probably in tears.

You've been warned, Universal.

JurassicNight

Dec-07-2017 8:39 PM

Really excited about this, for anyone wondering this is actually only like the first 30 minutes of the movie. After this it turns into a horror kind of movie involving them on the Island trying to rescue dinosaurs after the explosion. This is where the bulk of the movie takes place and the Indoraptor comes into play.

The Jurassic Bootleg

Dec-07-2017 8:56 PM

Danzilla93

Nah, they won't do that, killing Rexy off is like killing Godzilla off.

G. H. (Gman)

Dec-07-2017 9:54 PM

Danzilla93,
I have similar feelings. The explosion seemed like it took out a lot of the dinosaurs in the immediate area--If Rexy survives, then how? I'm not sure I like the idea either, but on paper it seems like a good one in that it's both daring and over-the-top. But if they do this it needs to have ramifications for future films--They have got to get these stories off Isla Nublar and Sorna.

Lord Vader

Dec-08-2017 9:34 AM

Hoping Rexy survives, killing Rexy would be like killing Luke Skywalker, not cool. The Island being destroyed is kinda cool because that's what they did in the book. The Rex didn't survive in the book, but hey, no one went back to save any dinosaurs in the book either, so here's to hoping.

I Meme Everything (Tyrannos)

Dec-08-2017 11:34 AM

^

JurassicNight

Dec-08-2017 12:08 PM

They aren't killing Rexy though, at least not right there. We see Rexy in the cage in the teasers, that's obviously after the whole Volcano thing. Remember the Volcano sequence happens in the first 30-40 minutes of the movie.

Jordyb9191

Dec-11-2017 5:03 PM

So Owen survives a 200ft cliff drop with an island exploding and dinos running all around him......... dumb. Tired of these big action reboots Jurassic is suppose to be suspenseful and scary toy with the imagination not Michael bay the shit out of it and make it confusing

RR44

Dec-12-2017 12:33 PM

Is it me.. or is Goldblum's character.. playing the role of.. an advocate for the dino's demise?

It's like his "Kirk" moment when Kirk says regarding the Klingons.."Let them Die' !

Or am I wrong?

Sign in with your Scified.com account to add a comment!

Password

or Create an Account
Visitor Comments

Welcome to the fan website & forum! Don't be a lurker, consider joining our community of like-minded Jurassic Park / Jurassic World movie fans. By signing up you can comment on news articles, start your own forum topics, upload images and even win cool prizes! Over fans have already signed up!

will act as a sequel to 2015's Jurassic World. JurassicWorld2Movie.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming film . Providing the latest official and accurate information on , this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Jurassic World / Jurassic Park Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Jurassic Park looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for 's release. If you have any questions about this site, its content or the Scified Network in general, feel free to contact Scified directly.

Your account has not yet been verified. Please check your email for the verification link to begin posting.

Please review our rules before sharing content

Use Your E-Mail: